Job board of the American Society for Clinical Investigation
Oncology Opportunities: Dartmouth Health Lebanon, New Hampshire
What we offer:
Dartmouth Cancer Center is one of 53 NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers in the United States providing patients with advanced technology and state-of-the-art treatment within a friendly, patient-centered environment. Dartmouth Cancer Center provides a full range of cancer care services, including; a dedicated infusion suite, dedicated physicians, nurses, social work, nutrition counseling, palliative care and other support staff, and on-going support groups and classes for patients and families. A faculty appointment through Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth will be requested.
Early Phase I Director, Oncologist – Requirements:
- Completion of an approved fellowship program in oncology and/or hematology with board eligible/board certification in this specialty and experience in the clinical care of Hematology/Oncology patients.
- Significant knowledge of translational and clinical cancer research and its application to cancer drug development. Working knowledge of key areas of early drug development (biology, chemistry, pharmacology) and/ or experience in clinical drug development, specifically conducting early phase clinical trials.
Assistant Professor/Physician Scientist Cancer Biology and Therapeutics –Requirements:
- Candidates should hold an M.D. or M.D./Ph.D degree (or equivalent), have completed relevant clinical and postdoctoral research experience and be board certified or board eligible in their medical or surgical specialty.
- Must obtain New Hampshire Medical license
Physician-Scientist/Neuro-Oncologist – Requirements:
- BC/BE in Oncology and Neurology
- Eligible for State of New Hampshire medical license
- Eligible for Federal DEA Registration
Dartmouth Health is an equal opportunity employer.