508 BRT, 460 W 12th Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210
United States of America
The research in Dr. Yang’s lab focuses on tumor immunology and viral immunity with the ultimate goal of developing effective immunotherapeutic strategies for treating cancer. Specifically, we are interested in the following areas:
1) Tumor-associated macrophages and mechanisms of cancer immune evasion within the tumor microenvironment;
2) T cell biology and mechanisms for memory T cell formation;
3) TLR, innate immunity and NK cells in anti-tumor immunity;
4) Regulation of GVL vs. GVHD in the setting of allogeneic stem cell transplantation;
5) Clinical translation of rational pre-clinical approaches derived from the above studies for treating patients with hematological malignancies.
Rama K. Mallampalli, MD is the representative at this institution.