Nominations for the ASCI’s 2022 Young Physician-Scientist Awards are open through November 22, 2021, at 11:59 pm Eastern, the deadline for submission.
With these awards, the ASCI seeks to recognize early-career physician-scientists who have made notable achievements in their research, and to encourage and inspire them through their participation in the Joint Meeting and related programming over a 2-year span. Up to 40 awardees will be selected.
A nominee for this recognition:
- should preferably have a first faculty / institutional appointment within the past 5 years,
- have a current NIH / comparable, foundation, or society-sponsored career development award (see nomination form for details), and
- must be nominated by an ASCI member.
The following documents are required for a nomination:
- a nomination form (download Word document),
- a brief NIH-style biosketch (as a PDF), and
- a completed ASCI demographics survey (download PDF).
The nominating ASCI member must submit a nomination online through her/his member account by providing brief information about the nominee and uploading the required documents.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.